How to Rent Commercial Kitchen Space

To rent time in the commercial kitchen, we will need some paperwork. But don’t worry, we’ll walk you through it. To start the process, email Or, you can reach us at (805) 845-4300. We look forward to meeting you.

To get started, click on “How to Get Started Spring 2013″

Rental Information 2014

Tenant Application 2014

City of Goleta Business License Application

Link to Serve Safe Website for Food Handler’s Card

Having difficulty viewing or downloading these documents? Please email